View previous topic :: View next topic  
Menthy
In-Game Rank 3

re: Kill Videos

So I'm sure I am not the only one that wants some of these up. Whether it be current content (Mythic SoO), or future content (WoD). Ideally we need the same person recording and editing them. I wouldn't have an issue doing it just need some ideas of good recording programs/editing programs that are preferably free. Hit me up with some ideas!
Symast
In-Game Rank 4

I use MSI afterburner to record my gameplay. it's free and easy to set up and not intensive on your pc and records in full HD. For video editing, Probably Windows movie maker since it is super basic to use and the videos we will be recording don't need to be super fancy. maybe just some music in the back ground. If you or anyone else are interested in recording gameplay (multiple PoV's for the bossses in WoD would be good as there are a few fights that require the group to do different tasks), i can show you how to set it up and can do the editing and uploading if you like.

Unter900
In-Game Rank 3

I'll record my PoV from now on.

Menthy, use Dxtory or Fraps to record. You need a functional computer (shock horror)

WoW vids are all super basic in regards to editing so you can just use Sony Vegas or something of that standard. Windows Movie Maker if you're totally in it for the lols.

All the software I listed is paid, so unless you're anti-pirate or such a cockmonger that you are afraid to torrent software, torrent it.

I'll put together kill videos if I really have to.

Elune693r
In-Game Rank 2

I used to do them when I ran this site for my own guild on horde, I was planning on doing it again for this guild i just have to make a intro

My old Youtube

Jump to: